? ??????????????Red Swirl? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.6 (163 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 18679 Total Grabs. ?
?????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love (Wet Roses)? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??7 Grabs Today. 912 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Cop CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Its my Birthday!

Its my Birthday!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Private Quarters

I decided to start selling Private Quarters luxury linens! I just wanted to earn a little extra cash that I could put directly into my savings account so I thought that this direct sales opportunity would be perfect. I loved the products and kept buying for myself so eventually I decided that if I was going to keep spending money on it then I might as well earn some as well! The products are amazing...I know what your thinking...but I am not just saying it! Ask anyone who has purchased a private quarters product and they will say the same thing! They offer luxury spa linens for your bed and bath at an affordable price. Plus if you host a party you can earn 15% of your total party sales in FREE products, 1/2 price items, and 60% off host specials! This is what really did it for me...I earned my king size sheet set absolutely free at my party that I hosted! I have made my bedroom so comfortable that I really don't ever want to leave it! My husband gave e such a hard time about spending the "unnecessary" on more blankets and stuff for the bed...but now he loves our bed as much as I do! As a matter of fact one of the blankets I purchased is now his favorite! If you would be interested in hosting a party let me know and we will set up a time to do it...I will do all of the work for you! I will send out the invitations and get the RSVP's all you have to do is give me your email list or mailing list! You can check out my website at www.shureehix.privatequarters.net!

0 comments: